Home / Constituent Services / Federal Agency Help

Federal Agency Help


My office may be able to assist constituents who are having difficulties with their Medicare coverage, whether it relates to problems with Medicare Part A, Medicare Part B, Medicare Part D Prescription Coverage, a Medicare Advantage Plan (known also as Medicare Part C) or the Centers for Medicaid and Medicare Services (CMS). If you are unable to secure the help you need from the resources found below, begin by printing and filling out a privacy authorization form and then fax or mail it to one of my offices listed below. 
If you have policy or legislative questions relating to Medicare, please visit my Medicare issues page

Amarillo Office
620 South Taylor Street, Suite 200 
Amarillo, 79101-3541
T (806) 371-8844 F (806) 371-7044
Office Hours: 8:30 to 5:30 (CST)


 Wichita Falls Office
2525 Kell Blvd, Suite 406 
Wichita Falls, Texas 76308 
  T (940) 692-1700 F (940) 692-0539
Office Hours: 8:30 to 5:30 (CST)

Your Medicare Card
Always protect your Medicare card just as you would a credit card or your Social Security card. Your Medicare card in the wrong hands can be used to submit fraudulent claims.
If you lose your Medicare card, contact your local Social Security office at 1-800-Medicare or visit the Medicare website immediately to get a new one.
Frequently Asked Questions about Medicare
Q: I recently moved. How do I update my address with Medicare?
A: To protect and ensure your receipt of your benefits, please let your Social Security office know that your address has changed.  There are three ways to update your address:
Q: What are Medicare Prescription Drug Plans (Medicare Part D)?
A: Medicare offers prescription drug coverage for everyone with Medicare, called Medicare Part D. To receive Medicare prescription drug coverage, an individual must choose a Medicare drug plan and pay a monthly premium. These plans are offered by insurance and other private companies approved by Medicare.
Q: Although I am able to walk, I have a difficult time walking long distances. Would Medicare allow payment for a wheelchair of Power Operated Vehicle (POV)?
A: Medicare wheelchair and POV coverage guidelines indicate that in order to allow payment for a wheelchair, a person with Medicare must be bed or chair-confined without the use of a wheelchair.  Furthermore, in terms of POV all of the following criteria must be met: 
  • You require a wheelchair to maneuver in your home; 
  • You cannot operate a manual wheelchair; 
  • You can safely operate the controls of a POV; 
  • You can transfer safely to and from a POV and have adequate trunk stability to safely ride in a POV; 
  • You need a prescription from your physician prior to purchasing the POV;
  • The physician and supplier must complete a Certificate of Medical Necessity (CMN).
Q: How can I find out which Medicare plans are available to me?