Home / Constituent Services / Federal Agency Help

Federal Agency Help

Office of Personnel Management

If you would like my help with an Office of Personnel Management (OPM) issue, begin by printing and filling out a privacy authorization form and then fax or mail it to one of my offices listed below. 

You can visit the Office of Personnel Management website by clicking here.

Amarillo Office
620 South Taylor Street, Suite 200 
Amarillo, 79101-3541
T (806) 371-8844 F (806) 371-7044
Office Hours: 8:30 to 5:30 (CST)


 Wichita Falls Office
2525 Kell Blvd, Suite 406 
Wichita Falls, Texas 76308 
  T (940) 692-1700 F (940) 692-0539
Office Hours: 8:30 to 5:30 (CST)

You can click here to find contact information for OPM agency services.

If you are a veteran seeking information from OPM, click here.

Office of Personnel Management Frequently Asked Questions:
  1. What is a quality step increase (QSI) and how does it affect a within-grade increase?
  2. What are within-grade increases or step increases?
  3. What are the required waiting periods for WGIs, and when do the WGI waiting periods begin?
  4. How do I print my 1099R from Services Online?
  5. How can I get a copy of my Official Personnel Folder (SF-50)?
  6. How do I apply for Federal employment?
  7. For what purposes can leave be taken under the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)?
  8. May an employee on active duty or active/inactive duty training choose to use annual leave, military leave, earned compensatory time off for travel, or sick leave intermittently with leave without pay (LWOP) each pay period?
  9. When should agencies use the standard method for the two-step promotion rule?
  10. Can I access e-QIP with my personal computer at home? If so, do I need a special internet browser?