Home / Constituent Services / Federal Agency Help

Federal Agency Help

U.S. Passport Service

If you would like my help with Passport issue, begin by printing and filling out a privacy authorization form and then fax or mail it to one of my offices listed below. 

Amarillo Office
620 South Taylor Street, Suite 200 
Amarillo, 79101-3541
T (806) 371-8844 F (806) 371-7044
Office Hours: 8:30 to 5:30 (CST)


 Wichita Falls Office
2525 Kell Blvd, Suite 406 
Wichita Falls, Texas 76308 
  T (940) 692-1700 F (940) 692-0539
Office Hours: 8:30 to 5:30 (CST)

Visit the State Department's travel website for a wealth of information on passports and travel information.

Applying for a Passport

You will be required to apply for a passport in person if you meet any of the following criteria:
  • You are applying for your first U.S. passport
  • You are under age 16
  • Your previous U.S. passport was issued when you were under age 16
  • Your previous U.S. passport was lost, stolen, or damaged
  • Your previous U.S. passport was issued more than 15 years ago
  • Your name has changed since your U.S. passport was issued and you are unable to legally document your name change
You can locate the nearest passport acceptance facility by clicking here.

Expedite Your Passport Application

You can request to expedite your passport application by visiting the Bureau of Consular Affairs here.

Checking the Status of an Application

The status of your application should be available online 5-7 days after applying. For more information about getting the status of a passport application, click here.

You can sign up to receive automatic updates by email on the status of your application. To register for this service, select the “Check Application Status” below and enter your email address after locating your pending application.

Check Application Status

  • Last Name
    • Include suffixes (Jones III, Patton Jr, etc.)
    • Include hyphens as appropriate (Jackson-Smith)
  • Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY)
  • Last Four Digits of Social Security Number



You may also contact the National Passport Information Center if you have any questions regarding your application or other general passport questions.

Lost of Stolen Passports

Report a lost or stolen valid passport immediately! You can learn more about reporting a lost or stolen passport by clicking here.

For passports lost or stolen overseas, please contact the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate.

If your passport has been lost or stolen, please see additional information on compromised identities and identity theft.

Report Your Valid Passport Lost or Stolen By Phone:
  • Contact us toll free: 1-877-487-2778 (TTY 1-888-874-7793)
    • Operators are available 8 a.m. to 10 p.m., ET, Monday-Friday, excluding Federal holidays
  • Report Your Valid Passport As Lost or Stolen Using Form DS-64:
If you find another person's lost U.S. passport, please mail it in a sturdy envelope to the address above.